13 January 2016

Busy in the studio

In the studio unloading the kiln and posting new items to etsy which is much less fun than actually making stuff.

Here is what came out of the kiln. 
I am super Excited about the berry baskets and very bummed I have a crack in the handled tray!




























.Here are some of the 
Essential oils diffuser and ceramic buttons that were recently added to my shop

                                                 
\


Check my etsy site because I'm constantly adding new items. 


Here is a part of today's playlist as well so you can see what I'm listening to while hiding in my happy place. 























Also diffusing Young Living Essential oil Motivation to try to keep me moving in here!
Who has been nutted? Some one leaving nuts in your mailbox? Check out this new blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment